If you are an IYRS alumnus/alumna
use your user name and password, to login to the IYRS website to search for job openings. Login
Don't have a user name and a password? Contact us
, we'll make sure, you get one.
Bellow, you will find inquiries, we found in the web and other resources, for those among us, who are in search of a job, hoping this way, to be of service to our alumni.
Soon, we will also be able to provide useful links, to help with your job quest.
If you are an employer in the marine industry
and looking for employees or trained personnel, feel free to post your inquiry here
It will be published in this section, no fees or charges involved.
We're aiming at facilitating contacts between our alumni and the marine industry, so, all classifieds are most welcome, as long as they are related to job vacancies.
[Sent by Aaron Crawford/ Sabre Yachts]
Applicant should have basic knowledge of AC & DC electrical systems and the ability to follow electrical blue prints. Applicant should have strong math and troubleshooting skills, be detail oriented and be able to work in a team environment. Applicant must be able to complete work within production parameters.
Applicant will be responsible for start to finish installation of electrical systems and related wire runs.
Employer: Sabre Yachts
Contact: Jackie Harlow
Contact Hours: 8:00-4:00
Ad Closing Date: 02/28/2012
Decommissioning of 12 meter yacht, removal of all deck hardware.
Contact Will Sofrin 401.787.5843
A talented IYRS Alumnus or student is needed for the following restoration project:
- Repair of Anchor Locker and bulkhead at Station 1. a. Woodwork = 80% b. Fiberglass = 20%
- Repair of water damage at companionway a. Woodwork = 100%
- Enlargement of starboard settee by 3 inches a. Woodwork = 100%
- Resealing of deck prisms, port and starboard a. Woodwork = 90+% b. Fiberglass = as warranted/necessary for accessing prisms 10%?
- Creation/Installation of port cockpit locker hatch a. Woodwork = 50% b. Fiberglass = 50%
Those among you interested, please, sign in here
or call Debra Huntington at IYRS at 401-848-5777, x205.